Tell A Friend – Reward yourself
Terms and Conditions
- This program is open to the following persons at least eighteen (18) years old and residing in the Philippines:
- active members of Insular Health Care,
- former members of Insular Health Care, and
- active members of other Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) or under a Group Hospitalization Plan.
- Interested persons (hereafter shall be called “referrer”) are encouraged to refer their friends or relatives to apply for an Individual or Family Plan (new account). A Referral Form with the pertinent information of the referrer must accompany the application documents for the referral to be valid. The Referral Form may be downloaded from our website (www.insularhealthcare.com.ph). For online applications, the Referral Form is included in the online application module.
- If the referrer is an active member of other Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) or under a Group Hospitalization Plan, proof of membership such as copy of membership card or certification is required.
- The application should not be under an agent or broker.
- If the referred application is approved, the corresponding referrer earns a Sodexo Premium Pass (gift certificate) worth P 500.00 for each member. The Sodexo Premium Pass is not convertible to cash. As an option, referrer may choose to receive a Health Check Card instead. The Card is transferable and it includes an Annual Physical Examination package that consists of Physical Examination, Chest X-ray, Complete Blood Count, Urinalysis, and Stool Examination that can be availed only in our Insular Health Care Clinic in Makati.
- Insular Health Care shall send the referrer a Notice to Claim letter five (5) working days after the application has been approved.
- Referrers may claim their Sodexo Premium Pass or Health Check card at the Head Office from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Referrers should call Insular Health Care to set a schedule for claiming. When claiming, referrers should present any original valid ID (with picture) together with the Notice to Claim letter. For those with representatives, the representatives must present the referrer’s original valid ID (with picture), Notice to Claim letter, the representative’s original valid ID (with picture), and letter of authorization duly signed by the referrer. For referrers located outside the Metro Manila area, they may request to send the Sodexo Premium Pass or Health Check Card via registered courier through a letter indicating their preferred mailing address and contact details.
- Sodexo Terms and Conditions shall apply in the use of the Sodexo Premium Pass.
- Management reserves the right to decide on cases where the above-mentioned rules and mechanics do not apply.
- Employees of Insular Health Care and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity and consanguinity are not eligible to join this program.
Inside Insular Health Care Archive