Insular Health Care, Inc. (IHC) Assistant Vice-President & Medical Director, Dr. Art C. Libao visited Tagbilaran last February 20-22, 2017. He was in the capital city of Bohol to re-orient existing hospitals & doctors and to accredit new facilities & specialists.
Pending review and approval of the Memorandum of Agreement, possible additional accredited facilities to Borja Family Hospital & Lim Community Hospital are the following:
1. Medical Mission Group Hospital- Bohol Cooperative Hospital
2. Ramiro Community Hospital
3. Holy Name University Medical Center
4. Englewood Hospital
5. Tagbilaran Community Hospital
6. Best Diagnostic Corp.
7. Medicus-BMOG Tagbilaran Diagnostic Center and
8. 316 Diagnostics
Dr. Libao also spent some time in meeting with the employees of City Savings Bank, Tagbilaran City Branch.
Next on the accreditation visit for the IHC Medical Director is Zamboanga City.