by Jennifer Gumba
What you eat affects how you feel and how you feel affects what you eat. We all know that food makes us feel good, both physically and emotionally. The food we eat fuels our bodies but it also affects our minds.
Do you want to stay alive longer and live healthy? Then discipline yourselves to do the following:
1. Avoid sugar and sugar foods. It is harmful to the brain, and the whole body in general. It raises blood sugar level that may lead to diabetes.
2. Monitor spices and condiments – they over-stimulate the system, and befuddles our senses.
3. Avoid margarine, and other hydrogenated products. They clog arteries and veins that lead to strokes and heart attacks.
4. Avoid fried foods. They are the main cause of vascular and heart diseases that lead to many deaths.
5. Decrease your ingestion of ice creams, cakes, and all other sweet delicacies. Milk and sugar combination destroys the memory, and impairs the healthy functioning of the brain.
6. Avoid all processed foods. They are all junk, worthless and dangerous to the body. They are loaded with toxins such as monosodium glutamate, additives, preservatives, food coloring, and other toxic chemicals.
7. Avoid softdrinks and all carbonated drinks. They are loaded with caffeine, aspartame, and other toxic enhancers.
8. Be vigilant about excessive amounts of cheese. They have toxic substances like thyramin and tryptamin that are harmful to the brain. Thyramin stimulates stress, and tryptamin has mind-altering effects associated with nightmares. These cause hyperactivity in children.
9. Monitor your intake of coffee, tea, and other synthetic drinks. They are addictive and harmful to the body.
10. Stay away from liquors and all intoxicating alcoholic products. They destroy the brain cells permanently and beyond repair. It destroys the liver and other organs of the body.
11. Carefully monitor milk and all dairy products. They are mucous forming, and harmful to the brain, lungs, bronchial tubes, sinuses, and the intestines.
12. Avoid cigarettes and all tobacco products. They are the main cause of lung cancer, and other cancers and diseases of the respiratory tract.
13. Avoid all illegal drugs. They are very dangerous, toxic addictive stimulants that destroy the nervous system and the whole body in general.
14. Minimize flesh meats of animals. They are loaded with growth hormones, feed additives, preservatives, stress hormones and food colors. They are also carriers of communicable diseases, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that are very harmful to the body.