• Oversees the Accounting/Treasury Department and all the financial operations of the company.
• Overall responsible in the preparation of annual and monthly financial statements, consolidation and monitoring of budgets and other statutory requirements.
• Manages General Accounting, Treasury and Disbursements, Payroll, Cash Management and Branch/Satellite offices collections/disbursements.
Job Specifications and Qualifications:
• A Certified Public Accountant
• Preferably with at least 7 years of work experience in Accounting, Treasury, Audit and Controllership
• Preferably with work experience from an Auditing Firm
• Preferably in a Supervisory or Assistant Manager level position in current or previous employment
• Preferably with work exposure in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)