DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
This website of Insular Health Care, Inc. is primarily developed and maintained to be a communication platform for all its Members and the General Public as well. We are committed to be fully compliant with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (Republic Act 10173) including its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). As part of this commitment, this website observes guidelines in the collection, recording, storing, processing, and use of personal information of visitors.
Collection and Processing of Personal Information
We do not collect IP address, location, length of visit, navigation paths, cookies, and similar identifiers of visitors or users. However, some of the services in this website may entail the use of forms to collect personal information which includes the following:
1. Full name, gender, place and date of birth;
2. Residential/Business address;
3. Government Identification Documents, Passport, TIN, SSS/GSIS number;
4. Employment or business information;
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
All personal information collected on this website shall exclusively be used in answering queries and/or communicating member-related services. Hence, for such purposes we may use your personal information to:
1. Properly administer the website service;
2. Send notifications and subscription to newsletter, (subscription may be stopped upon your request);
3. Send promotional campaign for our latest products and services and such other marketing promotions and educational information which we think may be of interest to you. Subscription to this service may be stopped upon your request;
4. Properly respond client’s inquiries, complaints, and other service-related concerns;
5. To ensure that our website is secure, and protected from fraud;
Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
Generally, aside from company personnel which necessarily need access to the personal information collected from the use of this website, we do not share nor disclose the same to any third persons, except only on the following circumstances:
1. When the law requires us to do so;
2. Pursuant to a lawful order of a competent court or tribunal;
3. In compliance with an issuance or reportorial requirements of a duly authorized regulatory agency such as but not limited to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and the Insurance Commission (IC);
4. In cases where the Company needs to exercise or defend its legal rights in order to prevent or avoid fraud, damage and risk mitigation;
As a matter of policy, we retain collected personal information only until such time that we have attained the purpose by which we collect the same.
Security of Information
Collected personal data from this website are handled by the Company with utmost protection and confidentiality using secured storage equipment and/or facilities. Although there is no fool-proof security against data breach, all necessary and reasonable actions to prevent any loss, improper destruction, and misuse, are likewise regularly taken by the Team that manages this website.
In the interest of quality service this Policy may, from time-to-time, be revised or updated in consonance with the existing requirements of the Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act and its implementing rules. To ensure your assent to the terms and conditions stated herein, it is highly recommended that you visit and carefully read this page before using or availing of the services of this website. Changes and/or revisions on this Policy will be posted in this website and as far as practicable, notices thereof may likewise be sent through email.
Data Privacy Officer
For all concerns regarding data privacy and information security, you may contact our Data Privacy Officer, Atty. Alexander G. Erese, Jr. at telephone number 8140131 Loc. 8706 or at you may send your queries, comments, suggestions, or complaints at email@example.com.