Optional Beneftits for Corporate Accounts
To avail of this out-patient benefit at the member’s preferred dental clinic (for those who select strict preferred dental facilities) or at any dental clinic (for those who select open-door dental facilities) under the Filipino Doctors Preventive Healthcare Management, Inc., 100% participation of all qualified enrollees (by category, i.e., Officer / Supervisory / Rank & File, with or without their dependents) is required.
- Any number of consultations on dental problems including but not limited to lesions, wounds, burns, and gum problems (during clinic hours and by appointment)
- Annual Oral Prophylaxis (mild to moderate cases)
- Unlimited simple tooth extractions, except surgery for impaction or extraction of impacted tooth or complicated extractions involving the use of other dental instruments aside from pliers and/or the re-administration of anesthesia
- Unlimited temporary fillings
- Unlimited re-cementation of fixed bridges, jacket crowns, inlays and onlays (limited to 4 abutments)
- Dental education and counseling during consultations
- Simple adjustments of denture clasps
- Two (2) surfaces of amalgam fillings
For “open-door” dental plan, add:
- Any number of consultations/dental examinations including treatment of lesions, wounds, burns, gum and other dental problems except diagnostics, prescribed medicines, surgeries and “root canal” procedures
- No limit as to the number of abutments covered (on item 5 above)
- Orthodontic consultations
- Aesthetic dental consultations
- Emergency desensitization of hypersensitive teeth
- Option to choose between two (2) surfaces of amalgam fillings or one (1) surface of “light cure” filling
Life (Group Term) Insurance With Insular Life
This is applicable only to Employee-Principal members.
Minimum of P 10,000 in coverage
Maximum of P 50,000 in coverage
(To avail of this benefit, 100% participation of qualified employee-principals is required. Coverages over the above limits will need special approval. )
In accordance with Insular Life Group Term Policy No. G-014175 dated 15 January 1999 and all of its succeeding endorsements, any individual with adverse medical findings shall automatically be covered for one-half (1/2) of coverage of a standard risk for deaths due to natural causes and one hundred percent (100%) of coverage for deaths due to accident.
(All regular female employees must enroll but in no case less than 25)
- Pre-natal and Post-natal diagnostic procedures at Insular Health Care Clinic or accredited/preferred hospitals.
- Hospital care during pregnancy and delivery. Limits will depend on the needs of the corporate client.
- Ordinary nursing care for newborn baby while mother is confined or for three days, whichever comes earlier.
Maternity Benefits shall be available only after the enrollee (principal or dependent member) has been continuously covered under the “Agreement” for a period of 280 days from date of initial enrollment except that in the event of pre-termination of pregnancy within the said period of 280 days, maternity benefit shall be available provided such pregnancy commences after the coverage of the enrollee becomes effective.