Dependents’ Coverage for Corporate Accounts
Participation and Enrollment:
- If Dependents’ Coverage is Employer-paid, we require 100% participation of employee-principals enrolling at least two (2) immediate dependents each following our hierarchy guidelines.
- If Dependents’ Coverage is Employer-Employee-shared or Employee-paid, we require at least 75% participation of employee-principals enrolling at least two (2) immediate dependents each following our hierarchy guidelines.
- In both instances above, if the minimum participation requirement is not met (because of employees who may have only one or no eligible dependent/s), we may still offer Dependents’ Coverage. Applications will be individually underwritten subject to acceptance or denial as the case may be. It is understood that a re-quote of dependents’ rates based on the actual number of enrollee-dependents may be done, if necessary.
- Dependents should be enrolled simultaneously with principal members.
- Newly married spouse, newly born child / sibling should be enrolled within 31 days from date of qualification as a dependent.
- Accommodation / Benefits Plan of Dependents must follow a uniform category pre-established by the client at the start of the program; and must be equal to or lower than the Principal’s accommodation /benefits plan.